As 2022 ends, music platforms such as Spotify and Apple Music are providing users with their listening statistics.
Spotify dropped Spotify Wrapped, while Apple released Apple Music Replay last week. Both have a user’s yearly roundup using the music data gathered through the apps. The statistics give insights into the most played song, the number of minutes spent while listening to music, top artists, top albums and the listener’s personality.
The sharing of these statistics has been quite a trend on Instagram. Here is how to get your listening stats on Spotify and Apple;
- Open the Spotify app and go to the home page.
- A vivid coloured box labelled ‘Your Wrapped is ready’ will appear.
- Click the box, and your wrapped story will open up with all the details.
- You can click the share button to show it to your followers on social media platforms.
To get the stats on Apple Music Replay:
- Click here.
- Sign in with your Apple ID.
- Click ‘Get Started. The tab will direct you to all the listening insights.