Apple has just launched its iOS 16.4 update that offers a variety of emojis, voice isolation for calls, website push notifications and more.
iOS 16.4 allows users to get push notifications from Safari web apps on the home screen, making the web app more useful. In addition, voice isolation for cellular calls will help users block any random noise from the surrounding and ensure a clearer voice for the speaker. The feature was previously available for FaceTime calls.
Apart from these features, the new update will also have the following;
- 21 new emoji, including animals, hand gestures, and objects, are now available on emoji keyboard
- Duplicates album in Photos expands support to detect duplicate photos and videos in an iCloud Shared Photo Library
- VoiceOver support for maps in the Weather app
- Accessibility setting to automatically dim video when flashes of light or strobe effects are detected
- Fixes an issue where Ask to Buy requests from children may fail to appear on the parent’s device
- Addresses issues where Matter-compatible thermostats could become unresponsive when paired to Apple Home
- Crash Detection optimizations on iPhone 14 and iPhone 14 Pro models.
Users can go to Settings > General > Software Update to get the new update. Some of these features may not be available for all regions or on all Apple devices.