Apple announced its updated vintage product list on Monday and added eight more Mac devices released in 2015 and 2016 to the list
The first MacBook Pro model with the touch bar has been classified as vintage, which had been introduced in October 2016 after Apple completely redesigned the device. Even though the company has moved from the Touch Bar to high-end MacBook Pro models, yet it is still available in the new 13-inch MacBook Pro with the M2 chip.
Products added to the Vintage List were:
- MacBook (12-inch, Early 2016)
- MacBook Air (13-inch, Early 2015)
- MacBook Pro (13-inch, Early 2015)
- MacBook Pro (13-inch, 2016, Two Thunderbolt Ports)
- MacBook Pro (13-inch, 2016, Four Thunderbolt Ports)
- MacBook Pro (15-inch, 2016)
- iMac (21.5-inch, Late 2015)
- iMac (27-inch, Retina 5K, Late 2015)
- iPad Pro (9.7-inch, 2016)
Apple adds devices to the list once five years have passed since their release and sale. vintage products don’t qualify for repairs at Apple Store and Apple Authorized Service Providers.